Trackplan has several workflow methods that help with job management:
1. Work Orders / Issues can be created as a job request, which can then be approved into reactive jobs. These requests can be sent for authorisation, and the requester can confirm or reject the work that has been done.
2. Jobs can be "approved" first by one type of user before they can be completed by a more senior user.
3. Completion of a job task by a resource (contractor / engineer) can fully complete job, or set status to "resource confirmed complete" still requiring full sign-off.
4. Jobs can be sent for authorisation.
5. Jobs can be broken into multiple job tasks.
6. Jobs can be sent for a "request for quote".