The Planned Maintenance area allows you to set-up, view, and manage Planned Jobs and Schedules.
Planned Schedules must be set up for sites, locations, or assets (specifying an asset class). When creating a schedule, you will have the option to create the schedule for sites, locations, or assets:
Multiple sites, locations, or assets can then be attached to the planned schedule. When a schedule has been created, Trackplan will automatically generate jobs for each asset / site / location based on the schedule. Once a planned job has been completed, a new job will be created as per the schedule.
Forms can also be attached to a planned schedule. In the Planned Schedule Details page, there is a Forms section where you can manage forms for this particular schedule:
Selecting the Add Form button will allow you to choose between attaching an existing form, or creating a new form:
The Planned Schedules page will display a grid of all the planned schedules which can be organised by selecting the heading of the column which you choose to sort by. You can also filter the list by selecting the Filters button at the top-right of the grid, which will reveal a number of filtering options:
Next to the Filters button are three dots, which when clicked, will reveal a drop-down with additional options:
- Generate Jobs - this will generate jobs from the existing schedules
- Schedule Categories - this will prompt the Schedule Categories pop-up for you to add a new category, or edit / delete existing categories:
- Planned Job Types - this will prompt the Planned Job Types pop-up for you to add a new job type, or edit / delete existing types:
- Linked Groups - this will prompt the Linked Groups pop-up for you to add a new linked group, or edit / delete existing groups:
- Excel Export - this will export the planned schedules list to an Excel sheet.
- Clear All Filters - this will clear any filters that have been applied to the planned schedules grid.
Next to each schedule name in the Planned Schedules list is a green arrow that, when clicked, will display all sites / locations / assets allocated to this schedule:
With Trackplan, you can set up groups to link planned schedules together so assets or sites added to one schedule will auto add to another. Also you can add supersede rules for smart scheduling.
Please note: Schedules must be of the same item type (site, asset or location) to exist within the same group. Also, if of type asset, they need to be in the same asset class.
The Planned Maintenance Calendar shows all jobs generated from planned schedules. The calendar can be ordered by day, week, month, agenda week, or agenda day. You can choose to show calendars based by date, user, or resource. You can also filter the calendar using various other filtering options to show only the information you are looking for.
The Timeline Report view of the Planned Maintenance area will allow you to generate a Gantt chart showing the current schedule status, future planned schedules and Resource / Site / Asset information. The report can be created to show month or week, and you can also specify the date you would like the report to start from.